The MAC continues to abide by current Maui county and Hawaii state guidelines. While most mandates have been lifted, the MAC desires a safe space for our staff, artists, affiliates, guests and members to create.
- First and foremost, PLEASE stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Staff, instructors and hosts will continue to follow a “vaccinate or test” protocol.
- Each instructor or host will continue to sanitize before and after classes. We ask that all who enter the studio sanitize hands and do a temperature check.
- Masks are not required, but highly encouraged. Masks are required during DOE co-sponsored classes.
- We ask for ALOHA and HA’AHA’A when deciding how to create with others who share the same space.
Please continue to sign up for all classes. Call (808) 567-9696 and leave a message. We will now accept walk-ins, however, our studio capacity is still TEN and we may turn walk-ins away. Signing up will be to your advantage. You can also call that number up to five minutes before class starts. Let’s continue to enjoy our space safely.
To keep up with the latest, please be sure to visit our Facebook page.
USE of Molokai Art Center RESOURCES:
If you are an artist interested in access to our studio facilities and equipment for your creative projects, you can become a MAC Affiliate.
Molokai Arts Center offers a variety of classes for youth and adults. Enroll in art classes by email or calling 567-9696. You may sign up for a single class (drop in) or workshop or enroll by the month. Our classes are affordable. Some are free.
We offer regularly scheduled and “special” classes for adults. See the adult classes listing for current offerings.
Molokai Arts Center is working in partnership with UH Maui College, Molokai Campus and is now offering credited courses. Check the current schedule of classes for offerings. You can inquire with the college for registration information.
Youth participation in the arts is encouraged and membership for youth is free. However, the studio is only open for youth participation during designated days and times. Please see youth classes for a current list of dates and times.
Please note that Open Studio times are for adults only.